Librarian Faculty Position, Morgantown Campus. The WVU Libraries seeks a Business and Economics Research Librarian to build and maintain liaison relationships with the departments of the John Chambers College of Business and Economics. This librarian would also be a member of the Downtown Library’s Research Services team, providing general research support and teaching information literacy courses and instruction sessions.
- Actively engage with faculty, students, and centers in the College of Business and Economics and other entrepreneurial and business-related initiatives across the University
- Design and implement a program of strategic instruction in assigned subject areas
- Provide specialized research assistance in assigned subject areas
- Provide general research and reference assistance to library users
- Develop, assess, and advocate for resources to support research and instruction in assigned subject areas
- Broaden representation and belonging through materials and outreach strategies.
- Engage in service and professional development/research
For more information and to apply, visit https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=18785