La Salle University’s Connelly Library seeks a Head of Reference, Instruction, and Outreach. Reporting to the Dean and University Librarian, this key position has primary responsibility for:
- Oversight of the library’s instructional services in support of La Salle’s institutional learning outcomes, with a focus on the design, delivery, and assessment of the library’s information literacy curriculum and pedagogy across the curriculum.
- Oversight of the library’s outreach initiatives, with a focus on the planning, delivery, and assessment of activities designed to improve the quality of and engagement with library materials, spaces, and services.
- Actively engaging with faculty and instructors as partners in programmatic integration of information literacy concepts and skills into the undergraduate and graduate curricula.
Interested candidates should review the application requirements and apply online at https://lasalle.peopleadmin.com/postings/4081
Applications may be submitted as Word or PDF attachments and must include:
- Current resume/vita detailing education and relevant experience.
- Cover letter of application describing qualifications and experience.
La Salle University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports a fully inclusive, equitable, and diverse working and learning environment. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply.
La Salle University offers its eligible employees comprehensive medical and dental plans, employer paid life and disability insurance, retirement benefits, generous paid time off (vacation, sick leave, and holidays), and tuition benefits such as no cost undergraduate and graduate degree programs for its employees (with no wait period) and no cost undergraduate degree programs for its employees’ dependents (after completing the required years of service).